User: Anonymous User
( Login |
The pbsummaryform allows you to create a
custom summary/analysis report of one of your own prettybase files.
- Indicate the genename
- Use the "Browse" dialog to locate the Prettybase file of interest on your machine.
- Specify the summary or analysis you would like to perform
- Configure the populations. This should be a series of lines, with one population per line.
Each population should be a single character, followed by a colon, followed by a decription of
the population. If you leave this area blank, all of your samples will be considered as one
population; otherwise, samples will be seperated and each population will be analyzed
- Select the format you would like to receive. Not all formats are available for all reports.
- Select the minraf
- Check the download box if you would like to save the results to your machine instead of viewing
them in the browser window